3.10.2009

WHOA!

It's been a couple of busy weeks with the winter retreat and Youth Sunday back to back, but it was fun while it lasted. Now that it's over, I have a little time to focus on cleaning my desk and computer a bit. I've got some old download files that I don't remember...

Both the winter retreat and Youth Sunday went superbly. Thanks for all the prayers!

I attended the IGNITE leader's conference at Blackhawk Saturday (3/7). It was very informative. I took the Discovering Your Leadership Style workshop. It was great to know that I have very little leadership when it comes to detail. I'm more of a visionary/entrepreneurial leader with team-building, shepherding, and bridge-building elements in that. Good to know for future use. Now to brainstorm how I can use that to enact discipline in youth group. It could be interesting.

No comments: